YOUR LINK TO HEALTH
Registered Massage Therapy
Massage Therapy is the use of a variety of manual techniques to manipulate soft tissues and joints to promote healing, circulation and relaxation. Massage also helps relieve and prevent physical dysfunction and pain.
Registered Massage Therapists are regulated health professionals and members of a provincial college that ensure quality and safety to the public seeking this form of natural healthcare.
Beneﬁts of Massage Therapy
- Increased circulation
- Breakdown of scar tissue
- Relaxation & decreased tension
- Accelerated rate of tissue repair
- Decreased pain & discomfort
Common Conditions Treated
- Acute or chronic muscle and joint pain or dysfunction
- Stress and tension
- Many extended health care plans (no direct billing)
Home Exercise and Massage Products
Home exercise products such as foam rollers/balls, Therabands, massage rollers, Pilates balls, etc.